Creating an alternate Self Fulfillment Product (Mugs, T-Shirts etc..)
posted this on April 14, 2011 12:04
So you'd like to offer your customers some of the more diverse products available from your lab via Self Fulfillment. Here's how you can set up non-print products such as mugs and t-shirts.
1. From your Dashboard, click on the Business tab.
2. Click on Self Fulfillment Products
3. Create a "Paper Size" and call it "Mug", "T-shirt", "CD" or something similar and set the wholesale price listed by your lab. Create more items if you plan to offer different sized t-shirts and so on.
4. Create a "Paper Type" and call it "Ceramic" to match up with your mug product or perhaps "Cotton" to match the t-shirts your lab offers.
5. Create a "Shipping Option" item as you would normally through and set it up according to the delivery arrangements you have with your Self Fulfillment lab.
With these items set in your wholesale settings you can now create/edit your feature sets and pricing models that will be applied to your Galleries.
6. Click on the Feature Sets button - Select a self fulfillment feature set to edit. (choose a Default feature set if you have not created any yourself)
7. Move the new "Mug" or "T-shirt" items by ticking the box and clicking the IN button to move them from Available to Active.
8. Do the same for the new Paper Type items, move them from Available to Active.
9. Now match your new Paper Sizes to the appropriate Paper Type and save your changes at the bottom of the page!
10. Click on the Pricing Model button - Choose a Pricing Model to edit (choose a Default pricing model if you have not created any yourself).
11. Add your retail pricing for the "Mug" or "T-shirt" Paper Sizes you wish to offer.
12. Now set the Paper Type base retail Price to $0 (or 0%) - just dont leave them blank.
13. Save your changes!
14. The last step in this process is to ensure that your new Feature Sets and Pricing Models are applied to the gallery in which the products are made available.
Click on the Photos tab, and then click "edit" for the relevant gallery. At the bottom of the pop-up window, select the Feature Set and Pricing Model that you have just edited and save your changes.