posted this on September 23, 2010 09:32
Just some quick recapping - When you first login to your PhotoMerchant Admin Interface, you'll arrive at what we refer to as your Dashboard. The Dashboard serves as an overview of your PhotoMerchant account and will be your starting point every time you login - kind of like your Admin launch pad!
PhotoMerchant Admin Interface - Dashboard
1. To begin with - get comfortable with your Admin navigation - You are currently viewing the Admin Dashboard which gives you an overview of your PhotoMerchant account.
2. The Trial Details section will keep you in touch with the tiem remaining on the Free Trial and will also help you upgrade your account when the time is right for you.
3. Also note that you can close off the "speech bubble" tips whenever you like by clicking on the cross icon to the top right of each one.
PhotoMerchant Admin Interface - Your Account Details
Ok, let's access your Account Details page and begin filling in the blanks..
4. Click the Account link to the top right of your Dashboard - This will bring you to the Your Account Details page.
5. Fill out your remaining Account Details.
Important - Please fill out these fields in as much detail as possible (including your Last Name). To only partly complete the account details will prevent your Shopping Cart from being correctly activated when it comes time to enable the commerce side of your site. For more information on Activating your Shopping Cart you can have a read of Lesson 6 - http://helpdesk.photomerchant.net/entries/268323
6. ...Save your changes!
Note that the info you provide here is for our use only - Simply makes it easier for us to touch base with you and streamline billing processes.
Back to the Dashboard
7. Once your changes have been saved and confirmed head back to your Dashboard by clicking the tab at the top left of screen.
Ok, before we finalise the commerce setup I want to show you some fun stuff - let's get some photos up there!!