9. Self Fulfillment (Aust & US) - Creating a new Feature Set
posted this on October 10, 2010 14:19
In this lesson we will show you how to go about creating a new Feature Set.
Here we go -
1. From you Admin Dashboard, click the Business tab. 2. Click the Feature Sets sub-menu button.
Note - Take a moment here to read through the About Feature Sets column. Having a strong understanding of both the Pricing Models and Feature Sets will allow you to take greater advantage of the flexibility that PhotoMerchant offers from a commerce perspective from day 1!
3. Click the New Feature Set button under the Self Fulfillment area.
4. Enter a Feature Set Name. 5. Give your new Feature Set a description. 6. Save the new details.
Note - Always keep an eye out for our orange question icon Tool Tips! They will often provide examples of text you can use for a particular field and can offer that bit of extra advice to help keep you moving.
7. Now to edit the Feature Set you've created, click on either the View icon or the Feature Set title.
Again - be sure to take a moment to read and absorb as much of the About This Page information as possible and hover your mouse over the orange Tool Tips for extra hints.
8. Select the available Paper Sizes you would like to include in this Feature Set from the top right box. 9. Click on the 'In' arrow to move your selection into the Active Paper Sizes box to the left.
10. Select the Paper Types you'd like to offer from the Available Paper Types box. 11. Again, click the 'In' button to transfer your selection to the Active Paper Types box on the left.
12. Once you've added both your Active Paper Sizes and Paper Types you can now match the new types to each of the new paper sizes you've created. This gives you the ability to restrict which Paper Types customers will be able to choose from for a given Print Size. You can also select or de-select all available options by checking any box in the All column.
13. Click Save to commit your changes.
That's it! We can now confirm that the new Basic Wedding Feature Set is available by allocating it to one of your Galleries.
14. Click the Photos tab. 15. Click the Edit link on any of your Photo Galleries.
16. Select the Self Fulfillment radio button. 17. Select the new Feature Set from the first drop box. 18. Select a Pricing Model for the Gallery. 19. Click Save.
Your new Self Fulfillment Feature Set has now been allocated to the chosen gallery and your customers will be able to choose any of the print sizes and types that you've created using the 'Add to Cart' button within your Live Site galleries.
- Done! -
Next.. Self Fulfillment (AU & US) - Creating a new Pricing Model