13. Australian Direct Fulfillment - Creating a new Feature Set
posted this on January 24, 2011 16:54
Welcome to Direct Fulfillment!!
In this lesson we will show you how to go about creating a new DF Feature Set.
Here we go -
1. From you Admin Dashboard, click the Business tab. 2. Click the Feature Sets sub-menu button.
Note - Take a moment here to read through the About Feature Sets column. Having a strong understanding of both the Pricing Models and Feature Sets will allow you to take greater advantage of the flexibility that PhotoMerchant offers from a commerce perspective from day 1!
3. Click the New Feature Set button under the Self Fulfillment area.
4. Enter a Feature Set Name. 5. Give your new Feature Set a description. 6. Save the new details.
Note - Always keep an eye out for our orange question icon Tool Tips! They will often provide examples of text you can use for a particular field and can offer that bit of extra advice to help keep you moving.
7. Now to edit the Feature Set you've created, click on either the View icon or the Feature Set title.
Again - be sure to take a moment to read and absorb as much of the About This Page information as possible on this area of your site setup.
If you have previously used our Self Fulfillment order method you will notice now that you no longer need to match Paper Sizes with Paper Types when creating a Feature Set. Each item in the Available Products list represents a complete product that Nulab have ready for your customers to order. Take some time to familiarise yourself with the available products.
8. Select the prints you would like to include in this Feature Set from the Available column. 9. Click on the 'In' arrow to move your selection into the Active products column to the left.
You should now see that the selected products have been removed from the Available column on the right and added to the Active column on the left. To remove products from your Feature set you can select them in the Active column and click the 'Out' button to drop them back into the Available list.
That's it! We can now confirm that the new Basic Wedding Feature Set is available by allocating it to one of your Galleries.
10. Click the Photos tab. 11. Click the Edit link on any of your Photo Galleries.
12. Select the Direct Fulfillment radio button. 13. Select the new Feature Set from the first drop box 14. Select a Pricing Model for the Gallery. 15. Click Save.
Note - please ensure you've also entered a Paypal ID within your Admin Settings page and refer to this Getting Started lesson for more info on Activating your Shopping Cart
Your new Direct Fulfillment Feature Set has now been allocated to the chosen gallery and your customers will be able to choose any of the prints that you've included using the 'Add to Cart' button within your Live Site galleries.
16. Notice that in the above screen-shot we only see 4 of the 5 products that we added to the Active column in step 9. To help manage the available we have separated standard sized prints from square prints.
17. By clicking on the Square Sizes tab at the top of the cart you will now spot the final 1x1 Lustre Print that we added to the Feature Set earlier.
- Done! -
Next.. AU Direct Fulfillment - Creating a new Pricing Model